Why Choose Powder Coating
The Top 6 Reasons
We know there are many choices out there when you’ve got a metal project to paint or restore. Here are the six best reasons why you want to get them powder coated.
1. Use powder coating to define your look on a project.
2. Powder colors have something to fit every purpose. From sleek black to the safety of fluorescent, we can satisfy the needs for business or personal.
3. Unlike liquid paints and epoxies, powder coatings are more durable and chemically resistant yet contain no solvents; therefore do not emit pollution known as VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
4. Being solvent free the process allows for a faster turnaround that delivers a durable product.
5. Unless you’re restoring a priceless object, the process is a fairly straight forward process and very economical.
6. Traditional painting & contracting is a dirty business. It creates excessive debris & waste from job cleanup. By it’s very nature powder coatings are a cleaner, more efficient model that spares local landfills & saves the planet from unwanted waste.
Smarter for Hawaii
Hawaii is our home but its harsh climate can take a toll on your car, home, motorcycle, and boat. It’s tough enough to keep up with cleaning and maintaining your metal. We apply the toughest coating you need to stand against the elements in Hawaii. It can handle UV and salt conditions more readily than even today’s most sophisticated paints.
With the combination of being environmentally friendly, more durable and cost efficient powder coatings are coming to the forefront of architectural and especially automotive customizing. Look around your home or garage chances are you have something that has been powder coated.
As local metal restoration experts our knowledge provides insight into solving your needs. This is why islanders across the state choose us for their projects big or small.
For business or industry needs, see more on meeting AAMA compliance standards
Think Outside The Box
With batch pricing on our multiple ovens sizes, we save you money and get your project done faster. Unlike single oven coaters, you no longer have to wait for your project to be grouped with others with longer turnaround times. Occasionally, we will charge by the piece if it is a regular specialty item like rims or auto parts.
Even large projects deserve performance finishes. From racking a wide range of part sizes and quantities to extreme custom fabrication we’ve completed some of the largest commercial jobs in the state. Unlike paints which rely heavily on solvents, powders reduce VOC emissions and the quick cure process allows fast turnaround that delivers a long-lasting, durable product.
Our customized ovens are ready to meet jobs up to 10 feet high! See FAQs for specifics.
Get it done right
We use a 5-stage restoration process to make sure your project gets done right. When you’re working on your prized or sentimental project send it to us. We’ll take care of your parts from start to finish.
- Metal Prep
- Powder Coating
- Inspection and Packaging
PayPal, Visa & MC accepted.